Stuart Grehan Golf Day Friday 4th May 2018
We at Tullamore Golf Club are delighted to host a day, Friday 4th May 2018, in support of Stuart Grehan as he embarks on a career as a Professional Golfer.
We are running two shotguns starts over the day with one commencing at 9:00 and another at 14:00
Competition Booking, Entry Fee and Format
Non-members of the Club are more than welcome to enter teams for either event.
- A fourball better event priced at €35.00 per head (breakfast roll included)
- Prizes will be awarded from 1st to 5th place.
- 4 person (any combination) team event, dinner and prizes included
- Entry fee €400 per team
- Prizes are being finalised at present with prizes awarded from 1st to 5th place teams. Excellent array of prizes available in addition to greens fees to some of Irelands top courses.
- To enter contact Tullamore Golf Club on 057 93 21439 or 057 9351757
- Entry fee may be paid at time of booking or on the day.
Raffle: We will also run a raffle with many excellent prizes on offer. Tickets will be on sale at the Club.
Auction: An auction will also take place on the night with some interesting items on offer to bid on.
Donations: If you are unable attend on the day but would like to be associated with the event by making a contribution then please contact the Club on 057 9321439 where your donation will be gratefully accepted.
Presentation of Prizes, Auction and Raffle
The presentation of prizes with auction and raffle will commence at 20:00 on the night.
This promises to be an exciting and enjoyable day but more importantly an opportunity for all members to “kick start” Stuart’s professional career and acknowledge the goodwill and profile he has generated for our club from his achievements to date and hopefully the many more that lie ahead .
PLEASE NOTE: Car Park Spaces: Car parking is limited & while we have the option to use the practice ground for any overflow this will be dependent on ground conditions in that area at the time. Therefore we would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that spaces are freed up by perhaps considering car sharing on the day.